Monday 17 January 2011

"Garden" at Sunway Pyramid

Today I went out for lunch at Sunway Pyramid with my best friend Xiao Min, ^^ we had our lunch at SUSHI KING, well this is the 1st time I try SUSHI KING. Then later on we went on window shopping and accidentally found this corner!!!


**GARDEN**

At 1st we did not know that this "GARDEN" is the same as the one in The Curve which I saw in newspaper introducing about this restaurant, I wanted to visit it someday but I never come to think of it opening up in Sunway Pyramid! Well the floor might not be as spacious as the one in The Curve, but the atmosphere is still very romantic and lovely! ^^


This is the outdoor seating ^^ The indoor decoration is totally different. The white bench is actually a swing. 

 

Earl Grey Tea^^ the scent is fragrant.  

One of the dessert here, it is a Chocolate Sponge Cake together with a scoop of ice cream instead of 2 macarons. 

Well, the tax here is expensive even though the dish above in total was RM14.90, and after tax is RM17.00 ++
 >_<

Anyway, its a nice try =) They  have many more choices of food and drink than "FULL HOUSE" provided. I personally feel that this place is full with English Garden feel and it is really romantic and sweet! Next time tag along your friends or boyfriend or girlfriend as well, it would delight girls especially. =) XD


1 comment: