Sunday 12 December 2010

Momoe Handbag

I found this Momoe handbag yesterday in Jusco shopping centre, I love this bag a lot! The quality of the bag seems to be quite good and it looks quite high class. Too bad I cannot buy it, cause it is really expensive, and I got so many bags already... Should not get too many bags, as I only use some of them. Erm, normally I will use something for a period of time, and I seldom would want to change handbag in order to suit my garment on that particular day, unless I really have the mood.

Black and Light Grey, Momoe Handbag
RM 109


At the same time, I saw another Momoe handbag which attracted me secondly after I found out the Black and Light Grey handbag. This pink handbag looks lovely, but I would prefer the handbag mentioned above more. It looks more elegant and mature than this pink handbag below, and of course the handbag above is much bigger in size as compared to the pink handbag, which is only in a medium size, well, you can consider as small size too. I have forgotten how much this bag is, but I supposed it is of similar price as the Black one on top.



I saw one bracelet another day in Jusco shopping centre too, erm I have forgotten the name of that shop, but it mainly sells female accessories. That bracelet would do a good christmas present (but impossible that I will get that for Christmas, and I don't think I will have any christmas present) ! I love that bracelet so much, but it costs RM 23.90. T.T Unwilling to spend on something like that so expensive... There are two colours, one is Red and another is Blue. The bracelet itself is in Gold colour, but what makes it different is the design of a ball hanging on it. It is either Red colour or Blue colour. That's the only difference, but I'd prefer the red one. It looks more elegant and gives much Christmas feel. =)  

My habit ==> No money to buy stuff which I like, that's why can only take picture (and most of the time I prefer to save money especially on fashion)

No comments:

Post a Comment